A qualified candidate will be offered a competitive hourly rate along with the benefits listed below:
- Medical and dental insurance available for full time positions
- Compensation based on level of experience
Hourly: TBD, Negotiable with hiring manager.
What we look for in new team members:
- Consistent and dependable attendance.
- Ability to follow through with instructions and complete assigned tasks.
- Ability to communicate verbally and written
- Valid Driver’s License is a plus
These are the expectations of our employees with this job title:
- General cleanup, sweeping, and removal of debris throughout the project.
- Clean up of the work area and equipment as needed throughout the project.
- Removes snow, water, or debris from roofs prior to applying roofing materials.
- Unload materials and tools from work trucks.
- Sweep and clean roofs to prepare them for the application of new roofing materials.
- Remove old roofing materials.
- Clear drains and downspouts; and clean gutters
- Set ladders, scaffolds, and hoists in place for taking supplies to roofs
- Provide assistance to skilled roofers installing and repairing roofs, flashing, and surfaces.