A qualified candidate will be offered a competitive base salary along with the benefits listed below:
- A structured bonus salary plan after 90 day performance evaluation
- Health Insurance (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Company Laptop and smart phone
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Optional life insurance
All offers will be made on a 90 day trial basis. After 90 days of work there will be a performance evaluation to determine whether or not you are a good fit for the position.
Salary: TBD, Negotiable with hiring manager based on experience.
Full time position, must be willing to travel.
What we look for in new team members:
- 5-7 years minimum Project Management experience, 2-3 years’ experience in Roofing Industry preferred.
- Must speak English fluently, Spanish/Vietnamese a Plus!
- Minimum High School Graduate/College Preferred!
- General knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good at building relationships.
These are the expectations of our employees with this job title:
- Provide direct supervision to a project plan.
- Treat everyone with mutual trust and respect.
- Direct and support the solving of problems.
- Encourage and support continuous improvement.
- Manage the roofing crew to accomplish the annual plan and the Project Plan (may be integrated)
- Accomplish the KPI targets, create an environment of mutual trust and respect, and promote and support continuous improvement.
- Deliver weekly and monthly performance report to Project Manager the Project Plan
- Monitor the accomplishment of quality, safety, health and cost performance goals
- Coordinate daily production priorities with the Foremen
- Develop Foremen and Roofers to ensure they accomplish their roles
- Ensure existence of a positive human resources culture in the conduct of projects
- Monitor deviations from the standard work and assist in solving problems
- Coordinate support organization interaction with the projects
- Supervise in search for any deviations to TeamCraft policy
- Analyze and improve efficiency of project operations
- Report to Project Managers daily to discuss project progress and upcoming needs
- Discuss daily 3 achievable goals with Project Manager, for each job Construction manager supervises
- Visits projects as directed and work with the crew while onsite
- Ensure safety, quality and goals are met every day for the jobs that they visit
- Attend weekly jobsite meetings when feasible
- Visit sites before the start of projects and meet with Foremen to discuss plans of action
- Send daily task emails to Department Heads, Project Managers and Foreman