A qualified candidate will be offered a competitive base salary along with the benefits listed below:
- A structured bonus salary plan after 90 day performance evaluation
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Company Laptop and smart phone
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
All offers will be made on a 90 day trial basis. After 90 days of work there will be a performance evaluation to determine whether or not you are a good fit for the position.
Salary: TBD, Negotiable with hiring manager based on experience.
Full time position, must be willing to travel.
What we look for in new team members:
- 5-7 years minimum Project Management experience, 2-3 years’ experience in Roofing Industry preferred.
- Must speak English fluently, Spanish/Vietnamese a Plus!
- Minimum High School Graduate/College Preferred!
- General knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good at building relationships.
- Positive/solution-based approach to challenges.
- Work ethics.
- Genuine desire to better those around you and improve business.
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall results of the job which include office and field duties:
- Create the plan for successful performance of the project.
- Monitor the progress and facilitate problem solving.
- Treat everyone with mutual trust and respect
- Deliver to the Project Team a project plan for successful SQDCME on every project
- Monitor every project to ensure compliance to the plan
- Report on each project to ensure understanding of true performance levels
- Report to the Department Heads
- Provide the Department Heads with three achievable goals completed for each foreman on a daily basis
- Review all information with estimator, including contracts, budgets, job start/finish dates, job requirements, submittals, etc.
- Assume direct responsibility for running multiple jobs
- Verify and approve weekly time cards for each job; track production verses cost
- Assume responsibility for setting up jobs, including jobs books, manufactures’ notices to proceed, submittals, etc., to ensure proper hand-off to Construction Manager and foreman
- Visit each job at least 1-2 times a week, must meet with the CM and the foreman when onsite
- Attend drive meetings (at hand-off, 50% and 100% completed jobs)
- Project managers and/ or Construction Manager are required to be onsite the first day to assist the crew in ensuring the Foreman understands the scope of work and to oversee the proper start to the project
- Track jobs, order materials, issues change orders, update billing, takeoff, etc.
- Make sure the job runs smoothly by assisting the Construction Managers and Foremen to ensure they have everything they need to complete the job on time and on budget
- Assume direct responsibility for ensuring safety, quality, and goals are met on their jobs everyday
- Follow up with Construction Manager and foreman daily or hourly if needed
- Attend weekly department meetings
- Send daily task emails to Department Heads and/ or team
- Visit sites before the start of projects