A qualified candidate will be offered a competitive base salary along with the benefits listed below:
- Commission program
- Health Insurance (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Company Laptop and smart phone
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Optional life insurance
All offers will be made on a 90 day trial basis. After 90 days of work there will be a performance evaluation to determine whether or not you are a good fit for the position.
Salary: TBD, Negotiable with hiring manager based on experience.
Full time position, must be willing to travel.
Support and Resources
Resources and support available include:
- Interactive web based training
- Various training opportunities to advance your career
- Open access to estimating department
- Full time safety department will help monitor safety and provide necessary training
These are the expectations of our employees with this job title:
- Selling service and re-roof work; our sales representatives constantly strive to grow through calling on customers and building a strong customer base.
- Providing a positive customer experience.
- Generate leads for service work using cold calling, referrals, networking, etc.
- Manage customer accounts with constructive communication to promote continuing services from our service and production departments.
- Coordinate with Operations and Management to provide outline of sales needs.
- Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
What we look for in new team members:
- 3 years of sales (roofing-commercial construction preferred).
- Motivated and determined; must work well under commission-based standards.
- Professional and outgoing personality.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good at building relationships.
- Positive/solution-based approach to challenges.
- Excitement about learning.
- Work ethics.